Estimated period: 1930-1940
– Helmut & Marianne Zimmer Collection, Swtizerland.
– Fischer (Eberhard) and Lorenz Homberger, Afrikanische Meister, Kunst der Elfenbeinküste, Zürich: Scheidegger & Spiess, 2014:176,fig.234.
– Fischer (Eberhard) and Lorenz Homberger, Les Maîtres de la sculpture de Côte d’Ivoire, Paris: Musée du Quai Branly, 2015:176, fig.234
– Zürich, Switzerland, “Afrikanische Meister: Kunst der Elfenbeinküste”, Museum Rietberg, 14 February-1, June 2014.
– Bonn, Germany: “Afrikanische Meister: Kunst der Elfenbeinküste”, Bundeskunsthalle, 28 June – 5 October, 2014.
– Paris, France, “Les Maîtres de la sculpture de Côte d’Ivoire”, Musée du quai Branly: 14 April 2015–26 July 2015.
Get access to the latest exhibitions and galleries on OASIS
Please leave your message and details below so the Gallery may get in touch with you.
To get in touch and create your own virtual gallery, please contact us:
Or leave us a message:
OASIS is the first immersive platform for the art world.
Designed specifically for collectors and art lovers, this revolutionary digital platform offers a unique experience to discover, learn, and collect artworks by exploring 3D spaces of renowned galleries.
We strive to create a dialogue between collectors and galleries of various disciplines such as design, contemporary, modern, ancient, and tribal art.
OASIS is the quintessence of the best online technologies.
An immersive experience that represents the internet of tomorrow for today’s collector.
A new world opens up to you.
Experience Art like never before.
The OASIS Team