Wood and metal
D.R. of Congo
Estimated period: 19th century
– Baron Frédéric “Freddy” Rolin (1919-2001) Collection, Belgium.
– Alain de Monbrison, Fance.
– Alberto Costa Romero de Tejada Collection, Spain.
– J. R. Pons Collection, Spain.
– Ana y Antonio Casanovas, Spain.
– Javier Lentini Collection, Spain.
– Expo cat.: Alberto Costa Romero de Tejeda, Àfrica; la figura imaginada, Fundació “la Caixa”, Barcelona,2004. P.141, #106.
Get access to the latest exhibitions and galleries on OASIS
Please leave your message and details below so the Gallery may get in touch with you.
To get in touch and create your own virtual gallery, please contact us:
Or leave us a message:
OASIS is the first immersive platform for the art world.
Designed specifically for collectors and art lovers, this revolutionary digital platform offers a unique experience to discover, learn, and collect artworks by exploring 3D spaces of renowned galleries.
We strive to create a dialogue between collectors and galleries of various disciplines such as design, contemporary, modern, ancient, and tribal art.
OASIS is the quintessence of the best online technologies.
An immersive experience that represents the internet of tomorrow for today’s collector.
A new world opens up to you.
Experience Art like never before.
The OASIS Team